Experienced Web Development Role
Wish Agency are looking for an experienced PHP Developer to join our growing team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an expert digital team with an expanding client portfolio, providing varied web & application projects to work on for clients in many sectors. As a backend PHP Web Developer, you will be the development lead on projects, working closely with the studio team, designers and project manager. You will be very capable with your coding, ensuring all best practices are adhered to and websites / technical developments are produced to the highest standard.
In addition, you will be comfortable managing and configuring hosting servers and will want to have an influence in the way we develop projects.
Skills required for the role:
- PHP SQL experience
- Front end development experience also useful
- Linux server & hosting environments
- Ecommerce / WordPress experience useful
In return we offer:
- Personal development and progression opportunities
- Flexible working hours & remote working opportunities
- Superb working environment with free parking
- Lunchtime runs / cycles for those that want to when in the office!
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Great social events
- Free fruit, tea and coffee
- Bonus schemes to share in our success
Who Are Wish?
Wish is an independent full-service agency providing creative digital solutions to business challenges & objectives. We specialise in online success, developing conversion optimised, technically excellent online campaigns. Through strong client relationships we have created an
agency that delivers outstanding results, success and creates fantastic careers for our talented team of digital & marketing experts.
- Our core digital products and services include: Digital strategy, website design and development, digital marketing – SEO, PPC, Email marketing, CMS and ecommerce implementations, Integrated Campaigns, mobile, apps and social / digital campaigns.
- We’re a growing team based in a lovely old Granary building near Wetherby.
- We have a strong background within the UK Digital community, working with some the UK’s leading brands and developing innovative software solutions for our clients.
Need more convincing?…
You will get to work on exciting projects for some leading brands in a relaxed working environment! As well as established client relationships that we must support, we have a very active new business team creating attractive opportunities. Sounding good?
We Pay You.
The correct salary – We don’t detail a salary range as this is a sensitive topic, salary is completely negotiable, dependent on the individual and the experience and qualities they may bring to the role – but feel free to email us with your CV and we’re happy to talk money before you commit time to an interview if preferred.
A Talented & Friendly Bunch.
You’ll join a fantastic team of people who are driven to produce the best digital experiences on the web, we make sure it’s an enjoyable and a creative place to work
Reap the rewards of an exciting career path that lets you evolve your skill set. We’re growing and changing all the time and we love it – so we want our staff to grow and change too. You will learn and learn fast whilst bringing your own talents to an already talented team.